Chef and Customer Policy
Chef & Customer Policy
1. Any contract that arises out of orders for supply of food through Fingerlickn is a contract between Clients and Chefs.
2. Chefs are responsible for making their complete profiles on Fingerlickn, with menus of the dishes they propose to make, quantities, pricing and all other specifics, desired delivery period for orders and / or any other special services provided. Fingerlickn will not be responsible for any discrepancies that may arise thereafter. Fingerlickn will collect the order from the Chefs and deliver to the Clients within the commited time.
3. Chefs are responsible for informing Fingerlickn if they are unable to take orders due to prior commitments, sickness, holidays, etc. The Chef's inability to inform Fingerlickn in a timely fashion can result in penalties as deemed fit by Fingerlickn. The Chef is required to update their Leave Dates on the website through their personal admin system.
4. Once a Customer places an order on Fingerlickn, the Chef must confirm the order, whereby he commits to the details of said placed order. Fingerlickn will not be liable for any discrepancies that may arise thereafter.
5. The Chefs are solely responsible for preparation and timely delivery of food (as per terms specified on their profile) as well as for maintaining quality and hygiene. Fingerlickn will not be responsible or liable for the quantity or quality of meals delivered.
6. The Chef by being on the platform acknowledges and agrees that a substantial portion of the compensation the website receives for making the Site available to the chef is collected as a commission on the money you receive for orders to the clients. Therefore, once you identify or are identified by any party through the site, you must inform Fingerlickn.in of such an order and pay the commission for work arising directly or indirectly with that party or arising out of your relationship with that party.
7. If delivery is being done by Chefs or if the Customer is picking up the food from the Chef, then Fingerlickn will not be responsible for collecting payments from Clients and will not be liable therefore for loss that may occur due to non payment on behalf of Clients, if any.
8. Fingerlickn will not be responsible for any health damages or sickness caused due to the food delivered by the Chefs.
9. Fingerlickn will not be responsible for any loss incurred by Clients due to any actions of the Chefs including the non performance and untimely delivery of the orders.
10. The Chef will follow the basic hygiene and safety requirements as laid down by the FSSAI. If they fail to do so, the Chef may be asked for a refund of the full order value to the client.
12. Fingerlickn will monitor Chefs closely, using Customer feedback provided in any form to Fingerlickn and will remove and block Chefs if they are unable to comply with our standards and / or tarnish our reputation.
13. Any information provided by the Chef including photos, menu items, profile descriptions, etc. can be used by Fingerlickn for various purposes, including business development, promotions, etc.
14. Fingerlickn is not responsible for any liability, if any, that may arise from the misuse of their shared information, if any, or from the consumption of any food and beverages prepared by a Chef.
15. We disclaim any and all liability to the Customer for the supply of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect the Customer's statutory rights as a consumer.
16. When ordering from Fingerlickn, Clients may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. Clients must ensure that they keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
17. When ordering from Fingerlickn, Clients will receive an automated confirmation email specifying the details of the placed order. Clients are required to check this email carefully and must inform both Fingerlickn immediately in case of any discrepancy. The said automated confirmation email is not the same as the actual confirmation from the Chef committing to fulfill the order.
18. All discounts, promo codes, cash backs, loyalty discounts and other such benefits are applicable on online orders (placed on website or mobile app) only.
19. Any discounts or promotions including referral promotions offered by fingerlickn.in are in good faith. Any user trying to misuse the offers can be banned or the offer can be revoked at any point, the rights to do so solely rests with fingerlickn.in.
20. The Chefs cannot, under any circumstances, place orders on their own profiles.
21. When placing an order, Clients agree to take particular care when providing details (email ID, telephone number, address) and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering to ensure smooth completion of order.
22. Neither parties, be it the Client, Fingerlickn or the Chef shall be responsible to the others for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion.
23. We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
24. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
25. Fingerlickn strives to ensure that all information on this website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that the use of Fingerlickn will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that all errors will be corrected; or that the site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to the fitness for purpose, accuracy or reliability.